Cheating = Privilege = Wealth (ouch) – by Coach Colle Davis The attraction and rewards for cheating are built into society. Modern society encourages cheating because it works. Lying and cheating are powerful, and anyone can do it. Inequity breeds the need and desire to cheat, lie, steal, and push others down to get ahead. …
Tag: lying cheating
Subscribe to Our Weekly Newsletter
Hire a Coach
Read Our Blog
- Are Psychotherapists Incompetent or Frauds?
- Puma or Fear Reduction Process
- The Forgiveness Exercise
- Cheating = Privilege = Wealth (ouch)
- The Power of Hair Styles
- How Much Freedom Can You Stand?
- The Advantages of Quiet Quitting – QQ
- Enhancing Your Luck
- Challenging Yourself
- Cheating to Win
- Zen and the Art of Growing Leaders
- Whose Job Do You Want?
- Is Your Ideal Customer in Enough Pain?
- Debriefing to Harness Power and Control
- Playing Your Game
- Micro-Changes Chart Your Course
- ‘Different’ is the ‘Difference’
- Thumb Dents Make Lasting Impressions
- Hypnosis, Upgrading Your Success Software
- She said to me, “I have no agenda.”