Cheating = Privilege = Wealth (ouch) – by Coach Colle Davis The attraction and rewards for cheating are built into society. Modern society encourages cheating because it works. Lying and cheating are powerful, and anyone can do it. Inequity breeds the need and desire to cheat, lie, steal, and push others down to get ahead. …
Category: lying cheating
Subscribe to Our Weekly Newsletter
Hire a Coach
Read Our Blog
- Instant Trauma Relief or ‘Lizard Brain Training’
- Wake Up. You Are NOT IMPORTANT TO OTHER PEOPLE
- Are You a Psychopath? Or, a Stoic?
- Machiavelli Was Right, Become a Kingmaker
- Hypnosis, Upgrading Your Success Software
- Learn to Love to Listen
- MyCoach’s Notes: Should vs Could
- MyCoach’s Notes: What Did You Learn?
- MyCoach’s Notes: Action is GOLD and the World Wants GOLD
- MyCoach’s Notes: Age Related Skills? Or Maturity Skills?
- My Coach’s Notes: Fire the Jerks, Even the Boss
- Follow An Expert
- Conduct your own New Leader Assimilation (NLA) Program in house.
- Need to Change Jobs? Or, Are you Just Restless?
- Non-Scary Risk Taking
- Next Exit Syndrome
- MyCoach’s Notes: What Do You Bring to The Table?
- Women Are Great Leaders
- MyCoach’s Notes: Coffee Bump
- MyCoach’s Notes: “True work is love made visible”