- Leaders and managers needing polish in their interpersonal skills
- Career transitions
- Learning the skills for successful mentoring and protege relationships
- Mid-level managers needing skills and tools to advance their career
- Guiding valuable employees requiring direction and guidelines to become more effective leaders
- Advising team construction, team building and team management
- New leader assimilation to quickly assume command and gain trust.
Executive Coaching offers answers for:
- Employees not knowing that they don’t know, which makes them unconsciously incompetent regarding the skills and behaviors vital for them to be trusted leaders
- Employees who are highly competent in technical skills, but they may not possess the ‘people skills’ to effectively function as a leader
- Employees who are often hired on their credentials, instead of for their talents
- Employees who are dissatisfied with their job or simply burned out
- Employees who are unaware of how to present themselves in a positive light within and outside of their organization
- Employees who are personally troubled because of family or issues related to the economy
- Disenfranchised employees who only perform at their minimum because of their fear and frustration
- Anger in the workplace
- Top talent who are frustrated with the slow economy or productivity.
The Benefits of Executive Coaching:
- Master political skills in the workplace
- Become an effective leader with superior management skills and save time for more creativity
- Asking for and receive a raise effectively
- Managers who need polish in their interpersonal skills
- Practice laser-sharp communication skills
- Demonstrate active listening skills
- Learn the Behaviors of Success
- Become a kingmaker and rule your world.
Hire Colle Davis to:
Learn political skills in the workplace
Enhance your charisma level for becoming a highly-paid employee and executive
Polish your skills for advancing or changing careers, or learn negotiate an exit package
Manage chaos and reduce stress to leave time for more creativity
Become MORE PRODUCTIVE in today’s workplace.
Call and schedule a time to speak with Colle Davis about coaching.
Coaching sessions are on the phone or in person.
804-467-1536 or 800-952-6224 (EST)