Executive Coaching is ideal for:
- Leaders and managers needing polish in their interpersonal skills
- Career transitions
- Learning the skills for successful mentoring and protege relationships
- Mid-level managers needing skills and tools to advance their career
- Guiding valuable employees requiring direction and guidelines to become more effective leaders
- Advising team construction, team building and team management
- New leader assimilation to quickly assume command and gain trust.
Executive Coaching offers answers for:
Inertia and the lack of political skills which creates a less-than-optimal working environment
- Employees not knowing that they don’t know, which makes them unconsciously incompetent regarding the skills and behaviors vital for them to be trusted leaders
- Employees who are highly competent in technical skills, but they may not possess the ‘people skills’ to effectively function as a leader
- Employees who are often hired on their credentials, instead of for their talents
- Employees who are dissatisfied with their job or simply burned out
- Employees who are unaware of how to present themselves in a positive light within and outside of their organization
- Employees who are personally troubled because of family or issues related to the economy
- Disenfranchised employees who only perform at their minimum because of their fear and frustration
- Anger in the workplace
- Top talent who are frustrated with the slow economy or productivity.
The Benefits of Executive Coaching:
- Master political skills in the workplace
- Become an effective leader with superior management skills and save time for more creativity
- Asking for and receive a raise effectively
- Managers who need polish in their interpersonal skills
- Practice laser-sharp communication skills
- Demonstrate active listening skills
- Learn the Behaviors of Success
- Become a kingmaker and rule your world.
Hire Colle Davis to:
- Learn political skills in the workplace
- Enhance your charisma level for becoming a highly-paid employee and executive
- Polish your skills for advancing or changing careers, or learn negotiate an exit package
- Manage chaos and reduce stress to leave time for more creativity
- Become MORE PRODUCTIVE in today’s workplace.
For more suggestions or coaching insights, contact me, Colle Davis, email@example.com or 804-467-1536 (EST).