There is an old saying, “Old and tricky will always beat young and smart.” What is this adage based on, and how can one speed up acquiring those tricky kills? A long life collects and refines craftiness and profound wisdom for those who seek it. Be aware! Not everyone who ages can self-reflect; as they …
Tag: age related skills
Subscribe to Our Weekly Newsletter
Hire a Coach
Read Our Blog
- MyCoach’s Notes: What Did You Learn?
- MyCoach’s Notes: Action is GOLD and the World Wants GOLD
- MyCoach’s Notes: Age Related Skills? Or Maturity Skills?
- My Coach’s Notes: Fire the Jerks, Even the Boss
- Follow An Expert
- Conduct your own New Leader Assimilation (NLA) Program in house.
- Need to Change Jobs? Or, Are you Just Restless?
- Non-Scary Risk Taking
- Next Exit Syndrome
- MyCoach’s Notes: What Do You Bring to The Table?
- Women Are Great Leaders
- MyCoach’s Notes: Coffee Bump
- MyCoach’s Notes: “True work is love made visible”
- MyCoach’s Notes – Power Listening
- MyCoach’s Notes: Challenging Yourself
- Six Steps to Choose Risk Over Regret
- The Winner’s Game
- Fear of Success or Fear of Failure
- Five Steps for Protecting Your Mind
- SUNK COST